Monday 14 February 2011

I Hate You

You make me sick!! You think it's ok to go to the pub, have "a few" drinks, and then get into your car. You think it's ok to then drive like a lunatic, so hard into a parked car that you shunt it 20 feet.

THAT COULD HAVE BEEN A CHILD!!!! That could have been MY child!!!

And then you stand there, saying that you got unlucky, because you got caught.

Unlucky would be running someone over, or hitting a car with people in it. Unlucky would be driving into a bus shelter, with a queue of waiting people.

So you are going to lose your licence. Big deal! You should lose more than that, and, if I had my way, I'd be at you with a scalpel blade to your rather needed parts.

But instead I have to be polite, treat you like a human being, rather than the animal you are. At least I get to hand you over to the waiting police.

Phew!! That feels better - back to work.

3 comments:

  1. Agreed, 100%.

    Except for one thing: I've never met an animal driving drunk. If he were an animal, it'd be an improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more, but NOT a scapel RRD...use a blunt spoon (make sure it's rusty first tho'!

    Oh and of course, NO anaesthetic. Give the ratbag something that will keep him awake.

    Right, I'll get off my soapbox now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the front line where these fools look to you in order to vindicate their stupidity.

    I think the use of blunt trauma to the parts would be appropriate, thus saving the silver.

    ReplyDelete