Saturday 19 March 2011

Training Day 3 - 13.83Km in Total

Two big problems with training today.

Problem 1: my phone kept rebooting, meaning that my track didn't update properly. I had to spend a good couple of hours cleaning the track data, so that it was as real as possible. The total distance and time are right - the average speed may be a bit inaccurate, however.

Problem 2: now this one's a biggie, and I'm not sure what to do about it. Whle running today I was overtaken by Mrs RRD's mum and dad, out for a leisurely stroll... Hmmm, need to rethink the plans!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a run tracking app on my phone, it seemed to work well until one day it stated I had run 27miles in 55minutes. I certainly don't run that fast!
    Seems like your training is going well :-)

    ReplyDelete